woensdag 26 januari 2011

inspiration from last night ~

 Introducing:
You as my acquaintances
do realise that I have the "passion for fashion"!
I really care about what I'm wearing.
As my teacher says: "You're an eyecandy and you have some arrogant traits." -Theeuwes

YES I AM AND YES I HAVE!

Because when you're not arrogant, you're insecure and when you're insecure you don't
want to wear the things that others donot wear. - Jasper de Winter
This quotemade me realized about the fact that the world is NOT honest and you have to survive if you want to live!
I am a surviver!
And I'm going to show the whole world, that I'm arrogant and I'm proud of it.




Also I do not care what people think of me:
"It doesn't matter what people say about some shops, if it looks nice, it looks nice! Even if its from the 1Euroshop!" - Berend Rijsdijk
 
-----------------------------------

Last night, while learning some stupid stuff for school,
I got bored sooo I went to one of my own most-favorite fashion site:
Girlscene.

Some of you know it,
Some of you dislike
But sometimes there are reeaaal good articles.
For instance; an promotion of a fashionblog.

I read about FAUX FUR
and i was like HEY!
I've got that!


Soo I got inspired and I blessed Girlscene
Behold My outfit for today:

Waistcoat out of fur; €34,95 to around  €23,-
Basic grey T-shirt; €9,- to €7,-
Belt; €3,-
Jegging/ Jeanslegging; €25,- to €10,-
Military pumps; €45,95 to €39,-
Total price outfit; €79,-

Closeupsss:


Awesummm right?! soo this was my outfit for today.
It contains the most beautiful faux fur waistcoat I had seen in months! Only €35,- I mumbled and my eyes started to glister!
I went to buy it, but I realised I had THAT less money T_T, but the next time i went to the store it was like 20% off! HELL YEAH thank God for having less money at that time!
The back also got some faux furry ^^




The waistcoat outta fur had a ribbon for your waist, but I found it ugly and I replaced it for a belt! =)
It is remarkable that a simple belt can do a miracle to your outfit!
Once you have a fav. belt, it'll always be a fav. belt!



And last but not least:
My lovely-fashionable-almost make you faint-amazing coloured-Militairy boots.
Yes, you can read it properly; Military boots!
I had never ever heard of militairy boots with a heel; but when i just met them they were like:
BUY ME PLEASE! I WANT TO BE ON YOUR FEET FOREVER!
 And so it happened.
although it took me a month to buy it... =) because this blogger always have lack of money!
And please some Christian, thank God for me again (cuz I am a Buddhist, I can't thank God -.-), 
cuz when I had enough money...
they were on SALE! =)

What do you think about this outfit? Any sugestions to make things look better?
Lemme hear from ya!

pfeww my second blog took hrs! =)
But it was worth it <3

xxo.
Rocketzz and Fashion
Amy <3






1 opmerking: