woensdag 26 januari 2011

A serious outfit.

yay I love blogging!
and i like to dress myself in beautiful clothes!
so here it is: an other side of me:
the nobby, serious, business look!!




Gawrshhh >w< don't I look arrogant? hehe!
Dress: €35, 10% off! ^^ around €32,-
Pumps: €20,-
Earrings:€4,-
Swarovski bracelet: ~€15,- (!!!!)
Fake Louis Vuitton wallet: ~€15,-
Sunglasses:€3,-
total outfit: €89,-

Closeupsss:
^^ Sorry guys for the ultramega bad quality!
But this is one of my earrings! I really love them they're so cute!
Gold with some diamonds and a ribbon on top of it!
When I saw them I was really in love with them!
And went straight to buy it ^^!

If you know the movie: "200 pounds beauty"
You know the glasses who "Hannah" or "Kim Ah Joong" is wearing.
The glasses are very round and very big and it looked awesum at her!
I wanted those glasses toooooooo! for crying out loud! >:O
When I go shopping with my ex-boyfriend, I found them FINALLY!
Den Haag(=big city in Holland) thanks for your presence!
And only 3 euro? I would bought them too if they were 25 euros! =)
(but not higher than that XD)

YEAH! I SCORED A SWAROVSKI BRACELET!
ok soooo it's not the REAL swarovski, but it's crystal!
*sparkle sparkle*
It's so unbelievable pretty, if sunshine's on the bracelet, the whole room will turn into a DISCO!
Mommy's sistah bought it for me! Ahwww she's so cute! ^w^
Cause when I went to Vietnam and bought one, it broke Y_Y, but we fixed it again!
This is one of my favorite bracelets ever (and also out of the two)!

LOUIS VUITTON!
since I'm a budget shopper, it doesnot mean that I donot like huge brands! :3
For instance this Louis Vuitton Wallet.
Okayy...... it's fake... =( but so what! =)
This design looks amazing and people are still asking:
wow is that real? Ö
I usually answer: no xD but sometimes I feel like: Yeah it's real =)
It looks nice, nobody can see it's fake or not...
sooo it's approved right? ;)

These shoes are made for walkin' that just what they do!!
Certainly these shoes are made for walking, but it doesn't mean that EVERYBODY can walk those!
I often see girls with high heels on and they are like wiggling there and wiggling here...
IT'S HORRIBLE TO LOOK AT THOSE GIRLS Y___Y
seriously one tip: if you want to walk on your killerheels properly then:
- try to walk on them at home ( you can practise )
- if you just can't then DON'T WEAR THEM gawrsh xD!
Anyways I love these heels! It suits with a business style because they're actually dark blue and the studs have a cute detail so it won't look that average! ^^


Yes the dress! ^^
I really love this dress! it's soo cute!
I went to Bergen op Zoom(= place in the Netherlands) and bought them after a quick saying:
"Yes they look nice on you" - Tuan Pham
LMFAO~! I'm so easy to persuade Y_Y
I can remember that all my friends thought something actually had happened with this boy! LOL
but i can tell you guys. Nothing happened =)



HEY GUYS!
what do you think about this outfit?
Does it suits me?
Should I wear formal clothes more often? 
Let me hear from ya!

xxo.
rocketz and fashion
amy <3

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Súper leuk!
    En leuke blog trouwens, je schrijft echt leuk! ♥

    http://rimonabahere.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hey!
    nog bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog promotion page.
    je staat erbij hoor! :-)

    liefs,
    http://lisanne95.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen