woensdag 26 januari 2011

My transformation. -may-be-shocking- ö

Since I like fashion sooo much and since I just started this blog,
I wanted to show you guys my other side of dressing:
The real me.
Yes a whole other world from the blog before this one! =)
let me show you guys 
the shocking revealing.

I'm try to imitate a Korean model/actress looks, because they are all so beautiful!
Unfortunately they all went and do plastic surgery...
Though I know they do... I still love my idol: 
Kim Ah Joong.
before and after
 after
after
 Kim Ah Joon AFTER the nosejobs and so on oO
Yes I know she was an ugly ducklin, but isn't she beautiful now? ö

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 Although she's a Korean and I'm a Vietnamese girl, 
we have similair history:
I went through a lot "transformations" though, but I did not have any surgeons whatsoever!
Pure natural baby <3

age: 13 / location: Singapore Airport / style: alternative
Can you freakin' believe ... that is me?! O_O
Yes this Asian has got NATURAL CURLY HAIR! 
I really don't know why I have it...
Yes of course! MY PARENTS silly =P
But have you ever seen an Asian with THIS MANY curls?
I didn't o.o
At the age of 12/13 I started to wear more darker clothes: I wanted to be a punk!
My mom noticed that I was buying many black clothes, so she went like fcking mad!
Good old days; Good grades and no worrying about fashion.

age: 15 / location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Style: slightly more fashionable
Yep certainly the same person!
But i straightened my hair, dyed my hair, have make-up on and have other glasses! 8-)
I still don't look good on this one, but you gotta admit:
I look a lot better now!
I was really into fashion and pumps this time!
Because I had a fight with a good friend of mine, I didn't listen to Panic! at the Disco anymore,
so my alternative style was totally gone!
You can notice an other haircolor.
I wanted it to be brown O.o not a reddish glow!!!! >:OAnd I will never go to that barbershop again! XD
Anywaysss, my face look a lot better with some make-up on =)
LOL AND NOW IM NOTICING I STILL WEAR THE SAME JACKET, SCARF AND BAG!

Age: almost 16 / location: Soc Trang, Vietnam / Style: Cute Korean Style
Me and my niece at her sister's weddingparty!
 age: almost 16 / location: /My Xuyn, Vietnam  / style: Cute Korean style
WOW it went terrible here!
did you read that I was angry at the barber back in the netherlands, because they dyed it the wrong color?
I went to an other barbershop and they dyed it like YELLOWISH/ORANGISH!
I also got my hair permed straight (? dunno how to say but it was a procedure where my hair went from curly to whoooooooooooo flat! I call it Straighten procedure: (SP) )
Though this SP I did in the Netherlands was horrible! =( I did it like twice and it didn't got straight!
Then I went to Vietnam... Did the SP again... didn't get straight... and did it AGAIN!
the total times I did it: 4 times. It's a miracle my hair is still on my head cuz I died it like 3 times already... and SP'ed it 4 times! Oo Wow my hair is strong!
You can see that I am wearing a bit more cute and fashionable clothes.
The looks are spicing up! ^^

From right to left: My just married niece (at that time), the older niece ( bride's sister), Me.
age: almost 16 / location: Ho nuoc ngot, Soc Trang, Vietnam / Style: not really special.
I can recall this time! It was amazing! You know Vietnam isn't really at its best in economic factors.
and I, yes I have a digital photocamera! Everybody was watching us!
lmfao!
I had the intention to dye my hair again! this time the brown color I wanted!
But still it wasn't good it enough because me outgrowth had an other color!
But it wasn't really noticeble! ^^
My intention was to buy cute Asian clothes, unique which nobody have!
But I turned into a "normal" person, my style wasn't really extraordinary.

age: 16 / location: home, The Netherlands / style: slightly beginning to turn fashionable
At home I knew that i had fcked up my hair and black was the best look!
I dyed it black again with my goooood friend ( the Panic! at the Disco listener )
and I got reallll happy with the result!
 From now on, my interests were; partying and fashion.
nothing else!

Me and my friend Aranka
age: 17 / location: Zevenbergen, The Netherlands / Style: Omg can't describe it!
age: now! 17 / location: home, The Netherlands / style: HOT HOT HOT HOT xD

Sooo this is me right now!
Do you think I look like a Korean actress or model?
Can I beat Kim Ah Joongs looks?
Personally I think not, but it's a huuuuuge change in 4 years!

Please tell me guys, do I look better or am I a phoney?
post a reactionn =)

xxo.
rocketz and fashion
Amy. <3

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Omg My, when I saw the Singapore Airport pic I was thinking 'Hey, that looks exactly like that flowerthing at Changi Airport', and then I saw the location. I still regocnise it ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @ Anouska that is really great! =)
    yes that flowerthing is enorrmousss :o
    but very pretty!
    That's why I took a picture there! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Now I realize how long I already 'know' you! Transformations for the win, I know what you've gone through. I've had a lot 'transformations' myself as you know (:

    x Iris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow die eerste verandering is wel echt huge!
    Maar ze is nu wel echt een superknap meisje en ze heeft waarschijnlijk veel meer zelfvertrouwen,
    dus ik denk eigenlijk dat het wel beter is!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen